Beyond Paradise~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your paradise.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rules of the forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TechFault
Admin
TechFault

The rules of the forums. Empty
PostSubject: The rules of the forums.   The rules of the forums. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

Forum The forum was created as a way for users to interact with each other directly and share things more freely then on chat, for example you have youtube, flash player lot's of useful tools that aren't avaible on-chat.

Topics You, as a user are free to make new topics on public boards (NOT Announments or anything of the sort.) however if the topic is off-topic then, the staff reserve the right to delete/move the topic. Depending on how bad it was (I.E: Breaking another rule to go along with it.) may result in a warning or suspension for sometime.

Language Chatlands itself is an American website, and on the forums you must be atleast fluent in English to post if your language is in a foreign language (Anything other then Standard English and American English) then your post will be deleted and will result in a warning. On the forums here, we don't allow chatspeak it doesn't look very nice. Also, please limit the use of caps and try not to speak Like This With Every Word Capalitized.

Staff: The staff of Devils Delight, all of them. Including forum admins, staff on chat, technical support, ART, are volunters that help keep Beyond Paradise running smoothly. They aren't payed for their job and use up their free time to help users. They are devoted people who have the right to tell a user what to do in a given situation. Being rude to a staff member may result in a temporary suspension or permanent that will be determined on the offence, do not tell a staff member what to do in a situation, they may handle the case in anyway they desire.

Art: Alot of the artwork on the chat/forums is made by people who have donated or we have paid for to be used on this site (I.E: The logo on this forum.) anyone found to be using these in there posts, signatures anywhere without permission (PM Me or any Alpha for permission but you need a valid reason.) will be dealt with.

Opinons: Everyone has opinons, likes and dislikes, if somone states that then please do not say anything offensive to them anything like "I hate you because you like that." It is not nice, and WILL result in a permanent suspension, would you like it done to you? No.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondparadise.darkbb.com

The rules of the forums.
Page 1 of 1